Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something new

So since I haven't posted anything new in a long time, I figured a new post was in order. The most exciting thing that has happened since last post was that we found out we are having a boy! Here are some pictures from the ultrasound!

We will most likely be naming the baby Calvin James Hale. He has been moving tons now which has been really fun to feel. And now sometimes you can even see him kick from the outside. Clifford has felt him move and I swear the baby loves the sound of Clifford's voice. Whenever he talks, the baby starts moving like crazy! I notice it the most when Cliff is reading outloud. We've been reading the Harry Potter books together and just finished the seventh a couple of weeks ago. Cliff has never read the books before and it was fun to read them again!
Back to pregnancy talk though, I've just been getting bigger and bigger now and I defintely have a baby belly now! My pants still button but when I sit down it's a little too tight :P Here are pictures of my belly as it's been growing!

18 Weeks

21 Weeks (I could still fit into my wedding dress, hehe)


23 Weeks

25 Weeks


I'm now 26 weeks and every day I'm just getting bigger. But it's fun! (I have to remind myself it's the baby that's making me get bigger, and I'm not just gaining unneccessary weight, hehe)

In other news, school has been going really well. Cliff and I have really similar schedules so we get to see a lot of each other which is awesome!! Cliff has been substitute teaching and really really likes it and I'm in the process of trying to find an internship. I think I have something lined up but I still need to confirm it all. But that's what's been going on with us!

4 comments:

  1. Stacy! You are such a dang cute pregnant person! You're adorable! I'm so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that baby is growing sooo fast! I can see a difference just between your 23 and 25 weeks! grow baby, grow! You're still looking super cute, Stace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics and hate that you're not just down the street. We would have too much fun...maybe thats a good thing considering you're still in school, but one of these days we'll hopefully be closer than distant neighboring states

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacie you are such a cute pregnant lady!!
    Also I thought it was soo cute that whenever the baby hears Cliff's voice he gets excited!! I love yalls choice on the name too. :)

    ReplyDelete