Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Update

Today we had another doctor's appointment and everything is going great! The doctor said the possible pain I've been having could just be muscle spasms or cramps and not gallbladder problems which I'm happy about. Muscle cramps sound a lot more managable then gallbladder problems :/

The baby is getting bigger and we heard the heartbeat again which is so fabulous!! The baby has been moving around like crazy today which has been fun to feel! Cliff is getting jealous, but I told him it's only fair. If I had to be sick for three and a half months, I deserve to feel the baby move first!!

At the doctor's visit, I found out that I haven't really gained any weight yet, but I swear my tummy is getting bigger. I feel like it is starting to stick out more and more. And I've been wanting to eat so much more now then I ever have. Some days I feel like I am constantly eating!! I'm thinking the weight gain is going to catch up with me soon!!

We made our appointment for the ultrasound on January 6th, so we will be able to find out if it's a boy or girl! We are very excited :) We aren't positive about names yet but right now we are thinking Calvin for a boy and Ruby if the baby is a girl. It will be so nice to finally know!

We will keep you updated :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going good for you. I hope things get better with the crampy things because if you take out the "m" in crampy thats what it is when you get cramps..crappy..ok you have to add a p in there too..i'm going to stop now

    ReplyDelete