Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday Time!

This Monday was my 21st birthday! Woo! And since I'm mormon and pregnant I got totally wasted to celebrate! Haha, not! Never the less, it was still a fun day!

My parents had sent me a package that arrived on Saturday and they had given me earrings and a necklace so I made sure to wear them on my actual birthday. Also in the package was super cute baby clothes from my sister-in-law (thank you Liz, I can't wait till the baby comes so I can dress him up!). On monday, my sister had fresh cinnamon rolls from a local bakery delivered to me during the day and they were a yummy surprise! Cliff had to work in the morning, so while he was at work he sent me 21 text messages that each had a reason why he loved me! :) They were very sweet :)

When Cliff got home, we went to the Macaroni Grill for dinner which was delicious except we got full really fast so we had leftovers (for those of you that know Cliff, this does not happen very often!). Our waitor asked if we were celebrating anything and we said my birthday so at the end the waitor brought out a huge piece of cholately chocolate cake and sang happy birthday in Italian. It was pretty good cake except we were so full we could only take a few bites!

Later that night, some friends came over for more cake and played games. Luckily, this time we could enjoy the cake because we weren't so full! It was a lot of fun but sadly enough we didn't take any pictures...Neither Cliff and I are very good at remembering to take pictures. We'll have to be better once the baby comes!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the birthday love from everyone! It was a really fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! You have the sweetest sisters!! And Cliff did a great job too!! :) The cake you made was really yummy at your party too! I'll have to try and make it for myself sometime. haha

    Oh and I stole your idea of a background for my blog too. shabbyblogs...heehee Thanks!

    ReplyDelete