Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello to the world

It seems like once you are married, it's pretty much required that you start a blog, and since I'm such a blog stalker I guess I should put myself out there too.

Cliff and I are just in school right now and things are busy busy busy!! I'm really looking forward to the Thanksgiving break to hopefully get caught up on school work, but I feel it will be more relaxation than homework. We will see!

I guess our biggest exciting news is that I am pregnant! I am 15 weeks now and thanksfully morning sickness is getting much better! I think I might have felt the baby move a little bit, but I'm not really sure, it's kind of early so we'll see. We took some pictures of me a couple of weeks ago, but I don't have anything that would be recognizable as a baby belly. They will make good beginning pictures I suppose :)

Well that is our update for now. Maybe next post we will put pictures up.

2 comments:

  1. I want pictures :) Here is your official welcome to the Blogosphere...WELCOME :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. Love the blog! Aunt Leslie and family.

    ReplyDelete